|Motor Power (kW)||0.37 kW - 500 kW|
|Motor RPM||1440 RPM, 2880 RPM, 960 RPM|
|Input Phase||Single & Three Phase|
|Output Phases||Single & Three Phase|
Thank you for choosing DELTA’s VFD-L series AC Drive. The VFD-L series is manufactured using high-quality components, material and incorporating the latest microprocessor technology available. Getting Started
This manual will help in the installation, parameter setting, troubleshooting, and daily maintenance of the AC motor drive. To guarantee safe operation of the equipment, read the following safety guidelines before connecting power to the AC motor drive. Keep this operating manual handy and distribute to all users for reference.Warning:
- Always read this manual thoroughly before using VFD-L series AC Motor Drives
- DANGER! AC input power must be disconnected before any maintenance. Do not connect or disconnect wires and connectors while power is applied to the circuit. Maintenance must be performed by qualified technicians.
- CAUTION! There are highly sensitive MOS components on the printed circuit boards. These components are especially sensitive to static electricity. To avoid damage to these components, do not touch these components or the circuit boards with metal objects or your bare hands.
- DANGER! A charge may still remain in the DC-link capacitor with hazardous voltages even if the power has been turned off. To avoid personal injury, do not remove the cover of the AC drive until all “DISPLAY LED” lights on the digital keypad are off. Please note that there are live components exposed within the AC drive. Do not touch these live parts.
- CAUTION! Ground the VFD-L using the ground terminal. The grounding method must comply with the laws of the country where the AC drive is to be installed. Refer to Basic Wiring Diagram.
- DANGER! The AC drive may be destroyed beyond repair if incorrect cables are connected to the input/output terminals. Never connect the AC drive output terminals U/T1, V/T2, and W/T3 directly to the AC main circuit power supply.
Price Range:- Rs 8000 - Rs 50000/Piece